WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Saturday, March 13, 2010

IT'S CONTEST GAME TIME!!! -- WIN BLOG CANDY!

GAME CLOSED!  THERE IS A WINNER!
GAME WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT POST REMOVED DUE TO ERROR ON POST!!!

Happy weekend!!! I wish you a happy and crafty weekend!   I hope you were watching my blog closesly because I'm pulling another "lil" something out of my sleeve!  It's time for the next fun contest game!!!  Are you ready?...

At the bottom of my blog page, you will find a game very similar to "Kill the Butcher".  Click on it and the game will take you to the game site and start shortly.  To this game I have added eight words I have noted but that you must figure out.  The first person to leave me a post with all eight (8) correct words will automatically win.  However, if the game is still ongoing by the deadline, the candy will go to the person with the most correct answers at that time.

TO PLAY: Count the number of blank lines to determine how many letters are in the word; click on a letter of the alphabet to select it and continue until you get the right word; or until you select too many of the wrong letters and grandma gets captured by the alien.  NOTE:  The game  will not enter an incorrect selected letter on the blank line space and you'll need to make another selection.  When you click a correct letter it will be placed automatically in the position in which the word is spelled and will let you know when you have a correctly spelled word, and move on to the next.  Please remember to note/list your correct words -- you don't want to forget them!!!

RULES:   1)  Must be a follower -- NEW FOLLOWERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY -- and 2) must provide an address where your candy will be sent.  That's it!!!

DEADLINE:  Game will end at 5 p.m. (CT) on Saturday, March 20

Below is a picture of the blog candy which includes a flag book that I made for you, with additional matching papers you can use to decorate it and a set of birthday rub-ons.  I have left the cover and all the pages blank for you to design as you desire.  I have also pictured the flag book open.

You can click to enlarge the photos.




Have fun and enjoy!!!

I'll be seeing you!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Are we to send this to you? Or do them on the game?

paperscissors said...

imagination
crafter
wizard
ordinary
cricut
creative
decorate
chalk

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

CREATIVE, CHALK, CRICUT, DECORATE, IMAGINATION,
WIZARD, CRAFTER, ORDINARY.
I thought you had to get the game just right, I had this 15 minutes ago but played till the game said all correct.
I am wore out!

DonnaMundinger said...

Bummer! All of this was going on while I was busy slaving away at DT cards. LOL Sorry I missed it. xxD