WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Monday, March 22, 2010

I'VE GOT THE CUTEST AWARDS!!!

Here I am again -- Ms. Excited!!!  Why?  Because I've got awards!

I just received two (2) awards.  This one, the "Ms Brightside" award is from my dear friend Fern at Fern's creations at http://texasstampinmamaw.blogspot.com.  Fern does some of the most amazing layouts and you just have to see them to believe them.  Please visit her .


I will pass this award on to:

5.  Deborah of In My Spare Time @ http://deborahsparetime.blogspot.com/

Another dear lady is Sheila of http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ who passed me along the "Sweet Blogger" award.  Sheila also does unbelievably fabulous creations and layouts; again, you just have to see, so make sure you visit.


I will pass this award on to:


These ten (10) awards have been passed on to some new friends and some older friends.  I wish I could pass one on to everyone because your all my friends, and you're all my favorites!!!  I love visiting each and every one of you! ( But I always say if you want one, grab it for your blog from me to you.)

Thanks, Fern and Sheila!  I feel so honored that you thought of me.  And, if EVERYONE hasn't visited your blogs already, they just don't know what they're missing!!!

Now I have to list ten (10) things that make me happy and five (5) trivia things, however, I am going to combine these awards to avoid having to list 20 happy things and 10 trivia things - phew!!!  So let me see...

Happy Things:
1.   God's Blessings
2.   My wonderful hubby
3.   My dear son (who'll come whenever I want him, for any/no reason, even when he might not feel like it!
4.   Gatherings with family and/or friends
5.   Buster - who's a real character!!!
6.   Doing something to make someone else happy
7.   Craft shopping
8.   Crafting
9.   Blogging
10. Just waking up every morning

Trivia Things:
1.  Being a kid at heart
2.  Pleasantly surprising family/friends without them knowing it was me -- SOOOO FUN!
3.  I am extremely ticklish
4.  I play piano but I don't much enjoy it!  (Took music for 8 years)
5.  Gratreful that my grandfather who was a minister, lived long enough to marry me to the man of my dreams

Okay, I think that just about does it!  So,...

I'll be seeing you!!!



8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I feel so very special you thought of me Audrey. Thank you so much. I will post it on my blog as soon as I get home.. I have to run Alex to Santa Rosa (60 miles from Ukiah) for his allergy shot. Again.. thank you.

Shelley said...

Audrey, Thank you so much for thinking of me. This is my first award and I will post it to my blog with pride!

Thank you again!

Shelley (coggiecrafts.blogspot.com)

paperscissors said...

congrats on your awesome awards and thank you for passing the love around!!! i am certain you feel the excitement each time you open your blog or email to find the richness of people's generous sharing of kind words, inspiration and talent!!! i know when i see your name, it will be a great day! thank you once again!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Audrey, thank you so much! That's so very sweet of you! The best thing about these (besides being very honored and grateful) is reading all the fun and interesting stuff about my blogging friends. Thanks again girlfriend! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Thank you, Sandy, for all your kinds words and encouragement. I really appreciate you, my friend!

flowerdisco said...

You make my heart melt Misses Audrey. I thank You for the bottom of my heart. I don't know what I have done to deserve it but Thank You Thank You. Now, it will take me a bit until I post my list because I can't find my good thinking cap right now, lol. Love you Audrey!

Audrey Frelx said...

Just know I love you all right back and that's thanks enough for me!!! LOL!

And, thank you all!

Ladybug said...

Congrats on those gorgeous awards! I've never seen those ones before. You totally deserve them!! :-)