WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Friday, March 5, 2010

LIFE'S SIMPLE PLEASURES

Good happy Friday afternoon.  Ready for the weekend?  I am!  The weather here in Chicago today is beautiful; the sun is shining and it's a whopping 40 degrees!  It feels like springtime!  I wish springtime this weekend for all of you too, my friends.

I'm sharing something with you now that isn't a paper craft... but still a craft.  Don't these fudge and fondue goodies look absolutely yummy?  Well, you can't eat them because they're my handmade soaps!

They are delicious in the bath though -- LOL!  I call them "Life's Simple Pleasures":


Go ahead!  Click on the picture for an enloargement if you feel like drooling!!!

I love making toiletries too, and I'm making boxes of goodies to give to all my "mommy" relatives and friends for Mother's Day and wanted you to have a "taste" of them too.
ENJOY!!!

Now in the meantime, don't forget to stay tuned in for my RAK details (that is unless you guess what it is)!

I'll be seeing you!

17 comments:

Fern said...

WOW, Audrey, What can't you make!! Everything you do is so unique and gorgeous!!! I absolutely love these little soaps!!! And they do look good enough to eat!! XXX
Have a wonderful weekend!!

MsJay said...

These are lovely. Love the colors too.

Audrey Frelx said...

Thank you, and you both have a wonderful weekend yourselves!

Kristina said...

Amazing Audrey, i had to click on the picture just to see if I could tell that they weren't really food. I still can't tell! I bet the smell great too.
Hugs,
Kristina

flowerdisco said...

Soap maker too. I give up...can't compete with you my friend :) You are going to have to teach me how to make soaps.

Audrey Frelx said...

Thanks guys! Toiletry making is really fun and really easy once you get the hang of it!

Lee Ann said...

Wow! Those look so good!! You are definitely one talented lady!!! I love checking out your blog! Have a great weekend!

Cricut Green with Envi said...

WOW Audrey, these are so so real looking I just had to go get me a treat!!! I can just see them in a bath, oooh!!!

thanks for sharing!!!
sandyl

paperscissors said...

i trust you that they are not edible but the lucky moms that receive them still have to be convinced as the presentation box still tells me there are bonbons inside...great talent and endless energy!!! do you have a crafting fairy that shakes her magic wand and projects get done or do you have more hours in a day than i have? i only have 24!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

I wish I had a crafting fairy because then my crafts would be perfect! No, I just put things together in between everything I have to do: cleaning, crafting, cooking, crafting, sleeping, crafting, etc., etc., etc. -- LOL!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow!!! you are such a taltented lady, I am on your Mom list, right?
And, I thought I guessed that it was a music box to hold music for My Gypsy Woman so she could do the Gypsy Happy Dance wherever she went! What gives?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW Audrey, those are just gorgeous, you are one very talented lady..

Audrey Frelx said...

Ahhhh, Sheila, that's just not the right answer either -- but it was a good try!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sandy. Thanks for coming back to visit -- I really hope you enjoy your stay!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheila, you're funny! I love you too! And your on all my lists!

Toni said...

wow audrey does your talent ever end , they are great , and def look good enough to eat ....i wish i had a guess for the red thing (don't know what to call it since i dont' know what it is :P) but i'm stumped

Ladybug said...

Wowsers, Audrey --- is there "anything you can't do/make?" ;-)

I did the "enlargement" --- they look good enough to eat! :-)