WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Sunday, March 7, 2010

A "KISSES" BOX

I'm baaaaack!  I decided while you're trying to figure out what happened to that other $1 in the riddle, I'd share a project post with you.

I made this box for my cousin's upcoming birthday, and I'm going to fill it with those little silver foiled wrapped Hershey's Kisses:


  Now as she unfolds the box...


She'll find it holds four (4) compartments filled with those little kisses, letting her know I love her!



I think it came out great, don't you?  I'll have a cut.file available for you soon; I'll let you know as soon as I've finished with it and/or you can just watch the bottom of this posting for it.

As always, thanks for visiting and leaving your comments! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend so far  ...I'll be seeing you!
 
Kiss Box.cut

12 comments:

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Very cool! Love the box...u r so talented. Thanks for sharing. :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

cute -I have yet to make one of these .... just not sure I am up for the challenge - hee hee

cuttlebug_fan said...

WOW, it's very pretty. I love everything about it. You're very talented.

MsJay said...

Love this box.

Ohhh Snap said...

What a wonderful gift! I look forward to the .cut file (thank you for sharing).

Fern said...

Audrey, your talent just amazes me.. Your cousin will love this!! TFS XXX

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute....

Lee Ann said...

That is too cute! You are so talented! I just love checking out your blog!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is F A N T A S T I C!!!!!!!
Yes, please let us know how you did this!!!
***
Carrie

Melissa S said...

Audrey I love these boxes! I think I might have to make some after seeing yours! It is absolutly fantastic!!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [10 Mar 09:38pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing this cute little box! It will so much fun to play with!