WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OMG!!! I'VE WON CRAFTY SIDE OF ME'S BLOG CANDY!!!

Happy Tuesday to you, happy Tuesday to me!!!  Hope you're all feeling FANTASTIC!!!

I can't believe I actually won Lee Ann's blog candy.  Honestly, I NEVER win anything, I just like to be included in playing along -- but I must say it does feel wonderful!!!  And, I have some delicious candy to boot!!!  This is like hitting a lotto to me!!!  My only hope was to (hopefully) send some attention in her direction from my end; so we both ended up winners!!!

I also congratulate Lee Ann on getting all her followers and some extra.  As I commented to her, I'm sure this is just a beginning for her!  I'm sure we're all happy for her!

I'll be seeing you!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it?!? Enjoy!

Audrey Frelx said...

Thank you, Melissa. Yes, it is! And, it's one I'm not accustomed to, so I really don't know how to act -- I feel like laughing but I feel like crying! LOL!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Isn't it fun. I did get mine yesterday THANK YOU - THANK YOU and I haven't got a clue yet what I will do with it.... I have my thinking cap on though.

shari said...

Audrey, I love that feeling! Fun isn't it. Shari (cricutrookie)

flowerdisco said...

Congrats my dear friend. I do not know what you won but whatever it is enjoy it to the max.
Hugs!

paperscissors said...

congratulations, you are receiving something after giving so much although i know you are just as happy receiving comments from your followers! indulge in the candy and let the tears be of joy!

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Congratulations! Enjoy. :)

Toni said...

Congratulations looks like you won a great blog candy , you def. deserve it , can't wait to see what you make with it

Ladybug said...

Congrats, Audrey!! Enjoy! :-)

Brigit said...

Congrats, that's exciting!!