WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Thursday, March 11, 2010

LITTLE "FUDGIE" POUCHES

Hello, everyone!  Is everyone as ready for springtime as I am?  It's a beautiful day here today, despite the lite drizzle it's almost 55 degrees, and when I walked Buster this morning I could smell and feel spring in the air -- so exciting!

The pouch for this little project I'm going to share is not at all new, I'm sure you've seen these little tuck and fold pouches.  Anyway, I was looking at what I call my "fudgies" which I make to look like white fudge covered cookies but are really soap covered loofahs I've cut into rounds (yes, another of my handmade toiletry items).  Anyway, I was wondering how to package them to give as gifts for whatever occassion that came up; and, I thought about these little pouches.  So, I popped in one of my "fudgies", made a little matching card and now I have a cute little set for when some occassion does come up.  I think it looks so cute!


Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon!

I'll be seeing you!

10 comments:

Kristina said...

Audrey your pouches and card look so beautiful, they are a gift in it's self! Those "fudgies" look good enough to eat. I hope you put a warning sticker on them so the reciepients know they aren't really candies?!
Hugs,
Kristina

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Looks like blog candy to me.... Opps Sheila won! SOOOO cute! Can't get over how many ideas you come up with... and they are all beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Melissa S said...

Too cute Audrey!! I love the colors!

Treva said...

Really cute, Audrey you do some awesome work!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, all. Thanks for your responses!

Kristina: Yes, I do tell people or add a warning when I give them as gifts -LOL!

Sheila: What a great idea!!!!

Would anyone else be interested in this as a blog candy giveaway?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you are so creative.... what a wonderful gift

flowerdisco said...

I like them too. I think the set is exquisite.

Lee Ann said...

These are wonderful! You always have the best ideas! These would make a really nice gift for any occasion.

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous set, Audrey! You've got such great ideas here. Don't want to miss anything so I'm a new follower. Love the sweet pic of you and hubby on the sidebar! xxD

Fern said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Audrey!! This would make a perfect gift for so many different occasions!! Very elegant!! This would be a wonderful idea for blog candy!! XXX