WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to have you visit with me and I hope you enjoy your stay. I absolutely love company, sharing, and making new friends so I hope you find something here that inspires, motivates, or just pleases you in some way.

Of course, I love to visit and be inspired also. So if I don't already drop in on you, please let me know where I can find you and I'll hop on over to see what you're doing or to just say "hi".

Before you go, I would love it if you'd please leave me a comment letting me know you dropped in! Actually, I'd just love to hear from you -- comments, opinions, or questions you'd like me to answer.

In the meantime, relax and make yourselves at home... you're family here!!!

I'll be seeing you!


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HELLO!!!

Hello, and happy Tuesday, everyone.  Hope all's well!

I wanted to drop in to say "hi" and to give you a little update, in the event you may have wondered where I am.  I had planned on doing some crafting and getting a post in yesterday, however, earlier yesterday Buster and I stopped by my aunt's for a quick visit where Buster managed to eat some rat poison that my aunt had forgotten she'd put down.  Well, fortunately, she remembered in time for me to rush Buster immediately to his vet.  Other than being "annoyed" with having to take some nasty medicine which made him regurgitate (I'm being nice, I could have said vomit -- LOL!)   he seems to be okay, running around being his normal spoiled self; but, however, I think I'm still shaken behind the incidence.  Anyway, the doc gave him some additional meds I'm giving him, and he hasn't missed a beat at just being his typical self -- Buster!

My poor aunt was so upset with what had happened, it really has taken a lot to get her comforted and settled down too!  It's just amazing how much thesee "little ones" love and depend on us, and what we'll go through for them.  I mean I turned into speed racer to get my baby to that vet!  Thank God, he's okay and that's over.  The doc assured me he'll be just fine.  I don't think my poor aunt will ever put poison down again!  For anything!

Anyway, I'm not awol, between keeping an eye on Buster's behavior (still not all that comfortable regardless what the doc said), I have been working on something you will know about very soon.  And, I've also tried to visit most of you and be brightened, and inspired, by your projects -- I really needed that this afternoon.  If I haven't gotten around to you yet, I will...

I'll be seeing you!

11 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh Audrey, poor little Buster needs to calm his Mommy down, now that he is back to his old chipper self! I understand how hard it is, been there and don't want to every go back! Know that we miss you and look forward to future inspirations from you! Glad to see you are ok Buster... you better give your Mom a hug from us!

paperscissors said...

my heart was in my throat reading this post...thank God above and the speedy lady getting buster the immediate help he needed! sooo happy the ending is all good. i do know the stress we are under when our babies need us to take charge and get them the expert aid they so desperately need!!! best to the whole family!

Kristina said...

Oh I can imagine how upset you must have been.
Glad to hear Buster is doing well.
Thanks for stopping by today (and every day)
Hugs,
Kristina

flowerdisco said...

I am glad Buster is ok...I can't imagine how you felt at that moment and your poor aunt. Oh my!!!
I am so very sorry!

shari said...

Audrey, I'm so sorry to hear about Buster. I'm so glad he's going to be okay. They are just like our kids, take good care of him and give him a little extra lovin. Shari (cricutrookie)

Audrey Frelx said...

Thank you guys so much for your concern, hearing from you about this really made my heart swell. I needed some "stroking" even more than Buster, he's such a silly liitle thing who doesn't even realize the seriousness of what could have happened. All he knows is getting love and being spoiled. I guess I've been watching and looking at me so hard today, he's been giving me that sideways look like "what's the matter with you today, mommy"! LOL!

Fern said...

Oh Audrey, I'm so glad to hear everything turned out well and Buster is okay!!! I can just imagine how you felt, I had a little pekingese and he was MY baby and he knew it too..
Just dropped by to let you know that I have a little Sunshine for you over on my blog!! Have a wonderful evening!!!! XXXXX

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so glad that Buster is going to be ok.. I feel bad for your Aunt, she must feel just awful about all of this

- - Sheryl - - said...

so glad Buster is ok !

Audrey Frelx said...

Thanks again, for the concern.

Sandy: Actually I dropped over my Aunt's yesterday evening with Buster and she's feeling much better because she got a chance to hug and kiss, and do some "I'm sorry" smooching with him. She knows he'll still happy to come visit her and that made her happy!

Brigit said...

Well that was quite a scare, poor buster!